I am a passionate believer in providing accessible support for young people at the point of need.
Many services are over stretched and struggling with the current demand for mental health support, that the waiting list can be months and sometimes you have to be really struggling in order to be seen. I believe the quicker we are supported, the less chance of deterioration, the less impact on family, friends, work or school and the quicker we can get back on track with what really matters to us. Quite often a chat with someone can help us feel empowered, even if it is to get something out of our heads or to have some reassurance or direction.
How Do the Drop in Sessions work
- I offer weekly drop in sessions for your organisation. They are just one off sessions for anyone to attend. They don’t have to book an appointment but it is a place to go to if they want to talk through a difficulty.
- Drop in sessions can be flexible and dependent on what your organisation needs.
- I can travel up to an hour from Ormskirk
- Drop in sessions can be from 1 hour a week to a day a week.
- Sessions are available for people up to the age of retirement
- The fee is £65 per hour (including travel fees for further than 15 miles).
If you have any questions, want to discuss different ways of holding a drop in session and make it more customisable, why not get in touch on 0161 8831156 or email Maria on email@example.com for more details.